BCC provides condemnation service for computer and related equipment for all government offices in Bangladesh. As per the office order issued by Ministry of Public Administration, the following procedure should be maintained in order to condemn any computer/computer related equipment:
1. Unusable computer/computer related equipment or financially not profitable by repairing computer/computer related equipment may be condemned if information in prescribed form (Appendix-Ga) is sent to BCC.
2. Designated technical person may physically visit the equipment or based on the information provided in the prescribed form BCC will provide condemnation report to the owner organization.
3. The owner organization should send the BCC’s condemnation report to their concern ministry along with necessary document for condemnation.
BCC follows the following criteria to condemn the computer/computer related equipment:
1. Equipment creating problem frequently or financially not profitable by repairing several times.
2. The spare parts of the equipment is not available.
3. Physically damaged or distorted equipment.
4. Equipment which is not repairable.
5. The warranty period of the equipment and additional five (5) years has passed. Check whether the equipment was purchased minimum 6 (six) years ago.
জনাব সজীব ওয়াজেদ জয়
মাননীয় প্রধানমন্ত্রীর আইসিটি বিষয়ক উপদেষ্টা
জুনাইদ আহ্মেদ পলক এমপি
জনাব এন এম জিয়াউল আলম